Thursday, September 21, 2006

To wake, or not to wake

Aubrie is STILL sleeping. It's almost 8am. This is unheard of. And yet, it's a great thing, because I can get stuff done. But, on the other hand... will it mess up her regular schedule? I hate always questioning myself on everything. I'm thinking of letting her sleep and seeing what it does. We have no big plans today (I have some appt's, but my mom is coming by... so that doesn't matter).

I swear, she so reactionary (I don't think that's a word) these days... it's tiring her out. She'll do something, and if it gets a reaction (cheers, laughs, looks of surprise) she will keep doing it and doing it and doing it, laughing hysterically in the process. She's so happy, you can't help but continue your reaction... and yet... it gets really tiring after awhile! But, it's adorably cute!

In other news, Chris has a major major interview today. We're talking 4 hour or so interview with about 5 different people. It's somewhere he would really love to work. So... if it's your thing, keep him in your prayers. If it's not, just think lots of positive thoughts for him.

I'm off to take advantage of this morning mommy time!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Keep us posted on how the interview goes. GL Chris!

Anonymous said...

I hope the interview went just well...Oh and I would have let her sleep :)