Friday, September 15, 2006

TV to the rescue

AAACK... I just squelched a major baby melt-down with tv... I don't know what I dislike more - the fact that I use it, or the fact that it works.

It's not that I'm against tv - heck, I watch enough of it to, uhm, hmm... can't think of an analogy. I watch a lot of tv. I guess I just don't want her to grow up and watch as much as I do. Or, I'm worried about the quality of tv in 5 years (heck, I'm worried about the quality of tv now... nothing near as wholesome as the days when I was a kid).

But on days like today, I just have to take a pass on caring about it.

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Awwww...TV! Gotta love it.

Nat said...

Cari, I too worry about what TV is going to be like in 5-10 years. Then we might have to cancel the cable and only let the kids watch DVD's of the TV shows from when we were kids.

And so sorry about the vomit in your hair. Here is another EWE for you!!