Sunday, October 01, 2006

She's alive

Yes, I'm still hear! I do realize it's been awhile since my last blog... things have just been, well... I don't even know. It's not that I'm all that busy. Aubrie keeps me busy, and I'm out and about a lot... but I guess I just haven't felt like blogging lately. So, rather than blog about nothing, I decided not to blog. Guess that was a mistake, 'cuz I got three emails from people wondering what happened to me! So, here's my blog entry about pretty much nothing.

Well, I guess not nothing. Chris got the job he interviewed for. He starts after the long weekend (Canadian Thanksgiving, wow, that crept up on me!) and he's really excited. It's with a *major* video game company, though I'm not sure I'm supposed to say which one. He's very very excited (I said that already, didn't I?).

With it, though, is the reality that he will now be *leaving* the house to work. I'm sure this is going to hit Aubrie and I very hard at first. It's wonderful to have him around. But, on the other hand, I think it will also be great for him to have that special "home-from-work" time with Aubrie (and great for me too). It'll be an adjustment, that's for sure.

It also means buying a second car. Hmmm, that's another blog.

In my news, I've decided to start as a consultant for the scrapbooking products I love. I've finally gotten around to doing a good amount of scrapbooking, and thought this would be a great reason to do even more (and spend even more, hahaha). I hope to start a separate scrapbooking blog to share some tips, techniques and layouts. But, we'll wait till I'm up and running first. Hopefully soon!

Aubrie is going, going, going these days. Everyday she seems to gain speed, and she hates to be in the same place for long. She's definitely in a fun phase right now though! We're really enjoying it.

That's it... told ya... boring. I'll try to keep everyone posted more often. And a big shout out to everyone who I haven't had a chance to check your blogs recently. Or, maybe I have, just no chance to comment. I'm still here, *waves*.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so great about Chris' job! It sounds so cool - I hope it turns out to be great for him.

I would LOVE if you started a scrapbooking blog! And that's so cool about selling the scrapbooking materials. I'm thinking of selling Stampin' Up! but only for the discount ;)

Glad to hear you and Aubrie are doing well. Take care!

Randi said...

Congrats on the new job for Chris:) I know I will enjoy your scrapbooking blog, because I luuvvv to scrap, and I love getting advice and ideas from other gals that do it too:) Glad to see you and Aubrie are doing so good:)

Erin said...

Welcome Back

Anonymous said...

It's great that he got a new job! Sure sounds as though it's going to be awesome. I hope the adjustment isn't too hard on you