Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's up, it's up!

I finally got my scrapbooking blog up and running. Go look! http://scrappysquared.blogspot.com. Enjoy!

Aubrie seems to be cutting another tooth... and hopefully soon! She's a challenge these days! But, also lots of fun in many respects. She's into everything - which sounds daunting, but it's great to see life from her perspective. It's so exciting, even the little things! She just started to pull up on things, and is giving up lots of mini panic attacks throughout the day. She's turning into a little daredevil.

Well, I'm actually blogged out from getting the new site up and running. I hope to continue both of them equally. So, don't give up on me yet! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - i LOVE the scrapbook site :) i'm a crazed scrapper myself, but still new at it :)

-ps-
i think we "met" on RSM's site and you posted a comment on my site a month ago or so...just in case you were wondering where i came from :)

Cari said...

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it. And yes, I remember you from RSM's site!