Monday, October 30, 2006

Too fast!

Aubrie needs to slow down!! Seems every day now, she's doing something new (and, more often than not, quite reckless!). She *finally* started waving, which is quite enjoyable. She's also started doing the cruise-and-transfer, actually walking along furniture and then changing pieces of furniture - AACK! It's way too early for her to be putting us through this, lol! So far, she's only bailed once... which actually resulted in me going out to buy the furniture guards I said I'd NEVER get (I'd rather teach her the danger of things rather than rubber-padding our entire house). But... I did only rubberize her play room... everything else in the house remains danger ridden, just the way we like it.

I really started to notice her tendencies today when my mom's group got together. All the other babies played nicely on the floor, crawling a little here and there. I, on the other hand, got to constantly chase after my little girl who was crawling over the stone fire place to get to the cords and electrical pieces behind the stereo system. Fun times!

In other news... I'm seriously considering switching my blogs to another site. I seem to be having one issue after another. Not that I seriously believe all those issues would disappear... but it's worth a shot, right? Any opinions on this?

We leave for Palm Desert on Thursday, so we're busy guetting ready... but I do hope to update when we are there (wireless internet - YAY). And, catch up on some blog reading too... I'm soooo far behind (in case everyone's wondering why my comments have diminished!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still can't see your scrapbooking site (bleh!) but the little bit I do get looks very lovely. I'd comment on the dwindling comments but I don't think you've ever commented on my site (bleh again...)

Elizabeth said...

Palm Desert. Sounds terrific. Seems crazy to think that Aubrie is sooo big, now. It feels like yesterday I was reading your blog and you were just putting the final touches on your nursery for her!!
www.devriesthree.blogspot.com