Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday, seriously?

I can't figure out where the week went! I meant to blog every day, but every day, something came up. I never seem to get the time in front of the computer anymore.

I missed my 100th post. Can you believe that? I'm about 12 posts too late. I meant to do the standard "100 things" for my 100th post... but alas, I missed it. Oops. I guess I'm going to have to come up with 200 things for my 200th post. Yikes!

Aubrie has become a soother snob. She's sensitive about many things... sleep, people, schedule... but generally, anything in her mouth she shows no preferences. Any bottle is fine, any formula is fine, any food is fine (even if she makes a face, she keeps eating it!). But she's finally started to snub all her soothers except for the coveted MAM's. I bought these soothers one day because I needed some larger soothers, and the avent and nuk soothers had hideous designs. I didn't like them much because they had to handle to attach it to her clothing. So, she got them in her crib. Now, heaven forbid if I put her in her crib with any other soother. If the MAM is there, she will pluck out her current soother and pop in the MAM. She definitely prefers them. So, I'm off today to get some more of them. She's teething these days, so what Aubrie wants, Aubrie gets.

I did notice on the website that you CAN buy tethers for them (they attach with stretchy plastic over the knob). Only, what are the chances that I will ever find one in Canada? Probably slim. Too bad they are from the UK.

No comments: