Monday, August 21, 2006

Sorry...

I hate when I miss a chunk of time in the blogging world. It really does feel like I lose touch with old friends (despite everyone being relatively new friends, who I've mostly never met in person!). Plus, I always forget about all the little things I've thought to blog about, so then they never get blogged, and that's sad. They're generally not very important, but it bugs me that I forget them!

Things have been pretty crazy here lately. I've been attacking those "lists" with such vigor that I'm totally exhausted now. I'm heading to burn-out mode, so I better slow down this week!

I went to a scrapbook party on Thursday, which was tons of fun and now I'm more motivated to work on that book of mine. I got some done on Friday, but still haven't made much of a dent.

I'm doing LOTS of painting. I didn't realize just how much work it was going to be to paint my upstairs area. I spent about 5 hours yesterday edging, and I haven't even done the first coat of edging!! I hate doors! I have managed to finish all the residual trim throughout the house that I wanted to paint, and Aubrie's play room is now done. I'll get to posting some pics sometime soon.

Aubrie is now officially weaned. It's kind of sad, but I knew it would have to come some time. Plus, I figure that it's going to be even harder if I wait several more months. I didn't fully plan to wean her yet... but my body had other plans. I didn't fight it though. I'm so glad to finally be getting my body back to myself after more than a year!

I guess that's all for now. A little boring, but at least I'm here! Like I said, I'm pretty exhausted, so not much for witty banter.

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Hey glad your getting those lists done. Scrapbooking, fun. I think you just gave me an idea of what I'll be doing today:) Rest up from all that hard work! Wish I could paint some walls here. Can't wait to see some pics of it all.