Monday, August 07, 2006

FINALLY!

Yes, I finally did it... I updated the blogroll!!! It's been ages that I've been meaning to do it. Now that I have, I'm sure it's obvious why I never seem to get around to commenting on all the blogs I frequent... there's just so many of them! There are actually a few more that I read too, but they aren't on my RSS feed, so maybe I'll add them another time (wait, how long did it take me to update the first time????).

But, alas, I'm always a sucker for more blogs to read. So... if you've got one I'd be interested in and don't know about, feel free to let me know.

And yes, I will do an "Aubrie update" soon. Just not today, I don't think, cuz I'm really tired and not quite thinking coherently. Aubrie, what Aubrie? I have a daughter somewhere?? Oh ya, she's sleeping. I should be sleeping. Nothing at all to do with Aubrie, I just couldn't sleep last night. Blah....

Oh so very coherent....

4 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Thanks for the link. You really should comment on blogs you read because I have never seen your site before and really it looks like I have missed some good stuff.

Cari said...

Aww, thanks Emma! I know, I know... I should comment more. I'll try!

Randi said...

Wow...lot's of cool blogs to read, very cool! Thanks for adding mine. I enjoy reading yours too;)

Anonymous said...

Holy blogroll...how do you get anything else done during the day?!

Thanks for the link - I enjoy reading yours as well!