Saturday, August 05, 2006

Tagged

Ok, ok... I know... I have TONS to catch up on now that I have my computer back. But, instead, I shall reply to a tag that I missed due to the lack of computer situation (sorry Randi, I would have replied had I seen it earlier!).

So, without further ado, after being tagged by the very handsome Landon...


3 Things

3 Things That Scare Me:
Toppling over when sitting
Slipping around in the bathtub
Hmmm... that's about it

3 People That Make Me Laugh:
Mommy
Daddy
Baba

3 Things I Love:
Walks in the stroller (especially with Zoe)
Having my hair/head rubbed
Eating

3 Things I Dislike:
Being kept awake when I'm sleepy
Anyone turning off the tv when I want to watch it
Sitting still

3 Things I Like To Play With:
Anything made of fabric
Anything made of leather
My toy phone (or real phone, or remote controls of any sort)

3 Things I Don't Understand:
Why I can't eat all the time
Where things go when I throw them
Why I can't pull Kahlua's fur

3 Things On My Dresser:
CD player
Pickles the Giraffe
That's it (unless you count the change table as a dresser... then there's lots of stuff)

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now:
Sleeping (hopefully)
Dreaming
Sucking on my soother

3 Things I Can Do:
Sit up
Sing
Throw things

3 Ways to Describe My Personality:
Sensitive
Inquisitive
Intelligent

3 Things I Can't Do:
Crawl
Talk
Eat or drink anything without throwing up a large portion of it

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To:
My singing... I sing all the time
Mommy and daddy's singing, they sing all the time to me (probably why I sing all the time)
Once Upon a December (my current favorite song)

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To:
My baba singing (sorry mom)
My wail when I realize my mom's not around (mom hears this when she comes to get me from the church nursery)
Old Macdonald done by Sesame Street on our cd that Zoe's papa made us... something is wrong with it and it keeps repeating the intro... it's very creepy

3 Absolute Favorite Foods:
Bananas
Sweet Potatos
Cereal

3 Thinks I'd Like to Learn:
How to crawl
How to get up to a sitting position
How to talk

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly:
Mommy's milk
Enfalac formula
Water

3 Shows I Watch:
Blues Clues
Dora the Explorer
Global News (I love the weather)

2 comments:

Randi said...

YAY! Great list! I knew you'd get around to it sometime;) Glad to have ya back to the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I had to laugh at the slipping around in the bathtub - it's so pitiful when they do, but it's funny as well. How hideous of a mother am I for admitting that?