Sunday, June 04, 2006

She has the skill...

She just chooses not to use it!! Aubrie rolled back to front today for the first time unassisted. She's been rolling front to back quite a bit, which became more regular last Tuesday. But... she never really uses the skill much. I don't think she really values it much. She would much prefer to spend her time dancing, which she does very well. Never thought I could see someone dance so well laying on the floor. Yes, it's a talent.

The dedication went well today, despite the fact that she was an absolute bear that morning. Not a happy girl at all. But, she made it through church no problem, and did very well at the front. Pastor Wayne held her the whole time, and she just stared up at him. It was quite cute. I think she was mesmorized by his cordless head mic. Go figure. The combination of the service, and lunch with family afterwards, however, really threw her off. I'm hoping she will jump right back into the swing of things tomorrow.

And why is it, that despite my constant desire to blog about non-baby things... every blog still remains about Aubrie? I DO have other things in my life, honest. They just all seem very dumb in a blog. *Sigh*

3 comments:

Randi said...

Sometimes I feel bad b/c my whole blog is nothing but baby stuff. Oh well he's my son and I'm proud! So I keep blogging and posting pictures of him.

Elizabeth said...

haha
you blog about Aubrie, because she IS your life! Love it and enjoy it (I do).

Anonymous said...

Yay for the rolling baby!! And yes, the wiggle dance is technically a talent.

Who cares if all you blog about is Aubrie - like Elizabeth said she IS your life now. And she's so darn cute, why not blog about it!?