Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Morning confessions

Ok, not sure what happened to my "Wednesday Confessions". Actually, I do know... I never really remember what day of the week it is... so I rarely remember when it's Wednesday, let alone to remember what to blog about. You'd think with all my weekly activities, I'd realize what day it is... but not really.

So, my confession today... I'm now addicted to Sesame Street. Aubrie has been an early riser. And I mean, EARLY riser! She's usually up around 5:30, so we do our first feed around 6 (I try to postpone it). She likes to snuggle on my lap awhile, so we started watching Sesame Street (which she really seems to enjoy - it's the puppets!). Now, I find myself turning it on, even during her feeding (when she obviously can't watch it). I used to love it as a kid, and I still quite enjoy it!

What's your favorite kids show?? I encourage you, today, to watch it just for the heck of it. Even if your little one(s) is/are sleeping or not around. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no fave kid shows but I am now a personal fan of Baby Einstein. I often find myself continuing to watch it long after Conner is down for a nap. It's very easy to zen out to.

Nat said...

I love the Smurfs. And the Snorks, which are just like the Smurfs but underwater. I sometimes catch the Smurfs on Saturday mornings. I also liked the Gummi Bears, but I haven't seen them on TV in forever.

Erin said...

I don't blame you, Sesame Street Rocks! I also like Backyarigans and Little Einsteins. Makes me feel like a big kid.

Anonymous said...

Sesame Street does rock...let's see, oh yeah ...I like to watch Kipper! That cute little orange dog who has a British voice. And he has a dog friend named Tiger. Very cute show!