Monday, June 19, 2006

Blank

Ok... all weekend, I've thought of things to blog about. Now that I have a minute, my mind is completely blank. Isn't that how it always works?

The weekend was good. We got tons done on Saturday. Chris is able to help out a bit now, so that makes things so much easier. It's nice to have gotten so much done! Plus, as an added bonus, my parents baby-sat so we got a nice lunch out! It's been awhile! It was nice to have some time together on Father's Day weekend. It helps me remember just how truly lucky I am to be married to such a wonderful man! I never ever ever could have imagined a better dad for our little girl.

Sunday was a bit of a bust... Aubrie had an "off" day, so unfortunately for Chris, I needed a little extra help! I had very little sleep the night before, and Aubrie wouldn't nap much... so it made for a challenging Father's Day. We went to my parent's place for a bbq. Chris got his present last weekend (a new bbq), so he just got a little present from Aubrie (a daddy mug... REALLY big, for lots of coffee!).

Wow... boring eh? If only I could remember all the witty things I meant to post over the weekend!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I hate when I go blank the minute I sit down at the computer. I too have all these cool thoughts through out the day and they leave me! Mommy Brain;)