Monday, May 22, 2006

Blah weekend

Which is why I haven't posted much... there just isn't much to post about! Aubrie hasn't been napping very well this weekend, so it has meant that I haven't really had time to finish the housework, or anything else I wanted to get done this weekend (namely, so reorganization of my office closet - which is a mess!). As a result of not finishing much, I've been feeling very blah (I hate to not accomplish things I set out to do). I would like to get to the gym today, but I just can't seem to find the energy. I know I'll feel better if I go, so I will try to go after Aubrie's next feeding.

I've literally sat here for 5 minutes, wondering what I could possibly blog about (without going on and on about how blah I feel... I could do that all day). Not much has happened in the last few days. I'm very anxious to get Aubrie's new stroller, which we bought through ebay, so we have to wait for it to arrive. Plus, the ebay lady keeps screwing up the tracking number, so I can't even check to see where it is. Phooey. We got a nice small Maclaren to make trips to the mall, etc a little easier. It's funny how I get so excited about new things for Aubrie. I'm dying to go out and buy her a jumperoo and an exersaucer... I just haven't made a decision on either of them, so I've been stalling. It seems crazy to shell out another $200 plus for activity centers for her, despite knowing that she will probably love them. Maybe I'll try to make a decision on one of them and go pick it up today - that would be fun!

Ok, I'm rambling quite aimlessly here, but I wanted to make sure I got a post in. So... let me leave it up to you:

Jumperoo, exersaucer, or both?? What's your take?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUMPEROO!!!

In fact, I love it so much I think they should make them for adults.

If you have an active wiggly baby then the jumperoo would be great. Conner only rests when he's sleeping and when he's awake he's in full-wiggle mode so having something where he can move around, esp. his legs, but also play with toys is good for him. And he seriously will sit in it for upwards of an hour at times just laughing, smiling and jumping and not to mention the thing wears him out.

Sorry you're feeling so blah - I get the same way, if I don't accomplish anything it bothers me. But then there are some days I'm so tired I don't give a rip ;)

Randi said...

Wow I love both!! And have both. Both were given to us by friends, thank goodness. He starting liking the execersaucer more, but then this morning he was going CRAZY in the jumperoo, maybe cause he was in just a diaper and felt free to jump.