Saturday, January 21, 2006

*Sigh*

That's my sigh of relief. Aubrie had another check up today with the midwife. She has now gained back all the weight she lost after the birth. She was down to 6 lbs 6 oz on Wed, and today... up to a whopping 7 lbs! YAY!! That's our little piggie eater!

She had a particularly daunting binge last night, when she decided she didn't want to sleep at all that night, and wanted instead to be up either feeding or fussing. It made for our first really terrible long night. I'm sure we'll have more, I'm just hoping they aren't tonight!!! What can we say... she's a weekend partyier.

My brain isn't functioning enough to write much more, so I leave you with another adorable picture. How she loves her daddy...

1 comment:

Randi said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I love them when they are this small. I want my little one to stay like this forever, but not his sleeping patterns, haha!