Thursday, January 12, 2006

Perhaps...

Well, I think we've decided to call the midwife soon. I started having contractions yesterday evening, and they've progressed through the night. If I'm up and busy, they come every 2-4 minutes and last about 20-35 seconds. If I lay down, they come 4-7 minutes and last up to a minute. Weird pattern... but who knows.

Likely, this is a false alarm. I think it's a general rule that all first time moms have at least one of those. That's why we're trying to hold out to a more hours (to call at a relatively decent hour).

I just woke snobpapa up recently (around 5am). We keep saying... let's see how the next few go. Hopefully, we'll know the scoop soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying and crossing my fingers for you that this is it!! Can't wait to hear an update! (((hugs)))