Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Shawna come home...

Ok, it's only day 2 of my neighbor-mommy-friend, Shawna, (and baby Zoe) being gone to the island... and already *insert whiney tone* I'm bored!!!!! We tend to see each other every day during the week - walks, coffee, aerobics classes. So, it's tough to have all that gone. I'm having to find things to do all on my own. I'm sounding quite pathetic here!

Sure, I have other local mommy friends... but none that I really just call up at ridiculously early hours of the morning to just suggest a random outing. And I'm not driving to North Van again this week (sorry Megan!)... so I'm stuck!

Today, we're gonna head to the mall with my mom. Yesterday we filled the midmorning with a long walk. Tomorrow... who knows.

But, alas, there calls Aubrie. I'll have to remember to recap my fun-filled weekend later!

No comments: