Monday, July 03, 2006

No more excuses

For all the non-commenting lurkers out there (you know who you are... and I know who you are... but ya just never say "hi" so I'm ratting you out!), I just checked to ensure that yes, you can post comments even without a blogger account. So, for all those who read my blog on a regular or semi-regular basis... stop in and say "hi". All you have to do is click the "anonymous" button, post your bit, click "login and publish". You aren't really logging into anything. So mom... Megan... I'm waiting, lol! (Bueller??? Bueller???)

Not that I AT ALL expect everyone who stops by to comment on every single boring blog I write. Just a "hi" every now and again. Gosh, I can barely keep up with the blogs I read, let alone comment every time. I just try to get a few words in weekly. So, no judgements by me on the regularity of replies.

Which reminds me... boy do I have to update my blogroll!!!! My apologies to all the blogs I read and aren't posted on my blogroll. I'll get to it soon! Honest!

3 comments:

Kori said...

hi

Anonymous said...

can I say hi even tho I comment pretty regularly?

Anonymous said...

I always imagined you heard more than enough of my comments - - but hey - if you want to hear more I'm up for that. And I'm absolutely sure you know who I am.