Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stupid post eating monster...

That's right. You heard me. Stay away post eating monster. I don't like you!!!

I just spent upwards of 30 minutes writing an update, only to have it EATEN. I've heard this discussed by fellow bloggers and always chuckled. Haha, how could you "lose" your post silly computer-illiterate bloggers. But no... it is possible... there are blog post eating monsters I tell you. And they are mean. And they don't care if you took that time when you are starving and should have been making dinner.

ARGH.

So, before I retype my whole thought process (which was, for once, a reasonably interesting one)... I must go make dinner.

Blame the post eating monster.

I'll get you one day......

(I even had links, links that require html coding, coding I always forget and have to bug snobpapa about to come tell me how to code it... sheesh!)

No comments: