Friday, November 18, 2005

Our crazy contortionist

Well, we had our 3-D ultrasound pics done today. Baby was very much uncooperative. She decided that despite the slurpee I drank to get her moving, she was going to sleep through the whole thing. And, to top that off, she was going to sleep with her feet and arms curled up in front of her face. Yes, that's right... she had her toes touching her forehead for the majority of the session!

We did get a few good shots of her chubby little cheeks...





And, we got further confirmation that she is a she. I'm still not convinced I can see why... here's the "money" shot though...



(Ok, I'm sure I'll never live that one down. We really shouldn't post pictures of our babies' crotches on the internet, should we?)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

When Hunter was two months old, he had a severe sneeze and had snot all over his cute little face. So, what did I do.. I did what any Mom would do, I think, I grabbed my camera, laughed long and hard and took a picture to post on my blog. Needless to say, it is no longer there as I was reprimanded by my parents. Haha. Crotch pictures are the next level.. besides, it's not like it's an actual crotch - it's an ultrasound!