Monday, November 07, 2005

Catching up Part II (Back to work)

Yes, last week was my first week back at work (covering for a coworker who went for surgery). It was a very light intro... just a midterm to administer on Tues, no lab on Wed, and 2-2 hour lectures on Thurs. The Thurs lectures were a little tough (especially on the back), but I recovered quickly. The great news is that I have a 4 day weekend to recover from each of those days. And, only 4 weeks of teaching left.

Also great news, something about working has really put my body back into "full force" mode. I'm getting WAY more done. I actually finished all the quilting on the baby quilt. I just have to finish the binding now (pics will follow soon). Also, the nesting bug has hit me big time! At least, I think it's the nesting, and not just my normal ridiculous desire to clean. I started out on Wed with the master bath. I cleaned EVERYTHING - windows, blinds, cupboards, drawers, doors... all together took about 3 hours. I hope to attack each room in our house with this vigor before baby comes. I hope I don't run out of steam!!

Today is Monday, so I'm off to get a little more housework done, do some class prep, and hopefully have some time left over to start on the crib skirt. It's gonna be a busy day (but an enjoyably busy day!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

HaHa!!
Nesting has begun. I can attest to being hit by the nesting bug a good month before my due date... hmmm...
Have a great week!
~Elizabeth