Thursday, December 08, 2005

The downside

There is a downside to finished Christmas preparations so early... I sent out most of my Christmas letters (still waiting on a few addresses to clarify) and my blog site was in my Christmas letter, and now I'm getting harrased as to how little I update my blog! Sheesh!! So, I guess it's time to step it up.

Unfortunately, I just haven't had much to report. Most of it, no one wants to hear about. I'm doing lots of cleaning these days, still finishing up some work stuff... it's all very exciting. We do have a lot of baby stuff coming up, so there should be more to report soon. Our prenatal classes are this weekend, followed by a hospital tour on Monday, a meeting with our doula, and a home visit from the midwives all next week. So, in short... stay tuned.

In the meantime, here are some new and update belly pics to share. Don't expect many more of these... I'm thoroughly not enjoying taking them or sharing them now. But, I figure, it's expected, right? I'll want these pictures in the future, when I have forgotten how yucky it feels to be this fat. Then I can look back on them fondly. These gems are from 34 1/2 weeks. Only 38 more days to go...


No comments: