Sunday, December 18, 2005

Still too early

So... don't start thinking I've gone into labor, and that's why I'm not posting anymore! Despite everyone telling me to be ready for "any day now...", my intuition tells me I have lots of time. So, lack of posting is simply due to a recent overwhelming of baby info, making me not feel like posting much!

We had our prenatal classes last weekend, followed by a hospital tour, followed by a meeting with our wonderful doula, followed by an in home visit by the midwives. So, all week long, it's been labor talk city! You can understand why posting more about my pregnancy has been the last thing from my mind!

This week will be all about organization - lists of things I need to do, need to buy, need to finish. It will also include my OFFICIAL last day of work. Still haven't decided which day it'll be. I need to drive in to submit marks, which I'll do either Mon or Tues, depending on my whim. I've realized after this last week, that I need to start keeping busy... really really really busy.

We had our carpets steam cleaned yesterday. Trying to get major tasks done before our big day. Despite our house only being a year old, we figured it would be nice to have it done so that the baby can get them all good and dirty. Today I got two more sets of blinds cleaned. Not an easy task at 36 weeks pregnant!

Tonight, we're off downtown with my parents to meet up with my brother and sister-in-law for yummy mexican food at one of our favorite restaurants. Enjoying those nights out as much as we can now!

No comments: