Saturday, October 29, 2005

Untitled

Only cuz I can't really think of a theme to this post. I just figured it's been a week since my last post, so it makes sense to do an update.

Not much is new. I've been trying to enjoy my last week of work-free bliss. Lots of work on various household projects. None of which are terribly interesting.

On the pregnancy topic... morning sickness has come back. More like all-day sickness. It's very sporadic though (thankfully), and usually a result of not eating frequently enough. I start my 2 weeker appointments this week. That should be interesting, as I never really had much to say at my monthly appointments. It's always a lot of "so... what do you want to discuss today", to which I reply "what should I want to discuss?". The conversation usually ends quickly. I suppose it's great that my pregnancy has been so uneventful! Fingers crossed.

We took a gander to the city last night to visit some of our newleywed friends. Simply the drive, game, dessert and movie totally tuckered me out. All in all, a 5 hour exursion. I feel like I have to recuperate today. Sad. Driving home, I realized that we won't have many more outings like this - the get-up-and-go type. As much as I love our friends, I realized I'm totally ok with that. And there is too much traffic in Vancouver.

I also realized this week that one of the main reasons I started this blog was to have a record of how difficult it was for me to leave the work-stress-life behind for awhile and just kick back until the baby was born. I guess I'm not really going to have that opportunity anymore. Though, I didn't really suffer that much in the past 2 weeks or so (granted... I did do a bit of work throughout... it wasn't cold-turkey). Maybe I'll start losing it in December, when I'm officially DONE work for a year (or so we hope).

Enough pointless rambling... back to housework.

No comments: