Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Lovin the new camera

New cameras are SO MUCH FUN! I'm loving our new purchase. We decide to get this one. I think we made a great choice. Funny thing is... we were deciding between that and the Canon S2... which miss Zoot got instead and has been raving about too. She takes way more pics than I do though!!

I still think my dog is the cutest. What other dog can raise his eyebrow at you, as if to say "what the heck are you taking a picture of"...



But then, why shouldn't he... when you consider the ridiculous pictures we've taken of him in the past...



Our poor child-to-be. She's going to get so sick of the camera! And yes, that's the same couch in both pics. You can attribute the color difference to the joy of a camera that actually works properly! If only poor snobdog's eye's didn't glare so much in pictures. There should be a red eye reduction for dogs. It's never red... just crazy glare. I suppose his early-onset cataracts aren't helping either. Lucky we still love him so darn much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If You Are Interested In The Best Safelist Submitter On The Net, Come And See My submitter Safelist Submitter WebSite. Submitterbizz Is The Best Multi-Safelist Blaster, Safelist Submitter and The Best Marketing Safelist On The Net.