Sunday, October 16, 2005

3T here I am

And boy oh boy do I NEED SLEEP!!!! I don't understand this at all. Why did God make us this way? I mean, I know that in 13 weeks, my sleep will be seriously deprived, and I'm ok with that... but can't I stock up now? Why do I have to wake up every 15 minutes (I'm not kidding) because my hips feel like they are on fire and I need to flip sides, which in itself now takes several minutes. Oh, and I feel like a whale, that's not helping the lack of sleep situation. I'm an absolute joy to be around these days.

So, I think today we may go try to find a camera to replace the one we have now that has basically ceased to work. Anything to keep my mind off my tired and ginormous state.

It's scary that I'm already soooooo anxious to be finished with pregnancy. I still have a ways to go. I'm hoping I've just hit a phase. Please don't break my bubble.

No comments: