Saturday, August 20, 2005

Where did my week go?

Yes... it's been a whole week since my last blog. I'm a terrible blogger, I know. The funny thing is, I have no idea where that week went. What did I do? I'm really not sure. That is the haze that has become my brain these days.

I know I finished all my marking, worked on Mon & Wed, had a quilting class all day Thurs... but aside from that, the week is a haze.

Ooh, and we bought a car. That's right, say goodbye to sports-car 2-door-standard-trasmission-coupe days, and hello to 4-door-automatic-sedan-family-car days. Although I had been pushing for a more practical car for some time... it seemed that I was more distraught about parting with our first car than snobpapa was. Must be the hormones. We're very happy with it though. We both thought we'd have to settle and make sacrifices for the car "switch", but we really didn't.

Aside from that, and my ever-expanding belly (and yes, I know... I still haven't posted those pics I said I would. One day...), not much is new. I'm trying to adjust to not working... I'll let ya know how that goes when I figure it out!

But for now, my day of nothingness calls...

No comments: