Saturday, August 27, 2005

ultrasound

It does seem like I'm only averaging a once-a-week post here... but I'm trying, really! I don't know what's been keeping me so busy! Lots of shopping this week, and of course, our ultrasound of little Buster...

Starting out with a face and body shot. Any thoughts on the gender??



Now the feet...



Another face shot...



And a final shot of the arms...



The ultrasound itself was VERY uneventful. There are some annoying policies here that prohibit us from learning ANY valuable information from the u/s session... I barely even got to see anything. Snobpapa got a good look at the end, and we saw TONS of movement (I don't think Buster sleeps much!!). We're hoping for more info from the midwife.

Also, Buster is moving like CRAZY these days and already driving me a little batty. Constant fluttering about. When s/he gets to the full-on-kicks, I'm in trouble!!

I'll post more about our adventures in nursery shopping later. First, off to work on that quilt that is never going to get done!

No comments: