Friday, March 31, 2006

Changes

It's been tough to blog lately. I've found that every blog seems to be repeating the same thing... it's boring even me! But, lately we've had some changes, so I figured I'd come back to "blog land".

Nights have started to get better again. Aubrie's typically sleeping 8pm-3am, then up for a feed, then back to sleep till 7am. We've had 3 nights like this... and though I know it could change any day (and probably will), I've been enjoying it! It makes the days so much easier.

Naps are also getting better... particularly on days when we follow a usual routine. Aubrie's not a fan of change! Today, she's slept 2 naps in her crib (both about 45 minutes), plus her usual nap while on our walk. Definitely an improvement. She's so much happier between naps when she gets them in!

She's also starting to hold things more. She's always grasped fingers (and held on TIGHT), but now she's holding onto small toys with the same enthusiasm. She doesn't quite know that they are there, but it's a fun start!

And, she even rolled over the other night. May have been a fluke, but she was on her tummy after her bath (she's finally getting used to a little tummy time here and there), and boom... she was on her back!

That's all for now... she's calling me, so I'll have to keep this short! Hopefully I'll be back with more updates soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to hear from you Cari! I'm glad Aubrie's getting easier for you and that's fantastic about her night-sleeping. Conner has unfortunately regressed from sleeping 4-5 hours stretches, back to 2-3, but that's okay, he keeps things interesting ;)

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

She sounds totally adorable. Zander mostly wakes up only once a night too. It really does help a lot

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»