Thursday, September 22, 2005

Stalling

This is the first day so far this week that I have been ready to start work before 10am. It's a miracle. And yet, here I am... stalling. No particular reason, I'd just rather be doing other things. But then, who wouldn't, right?

Yesterday, my work day was cut short for a shopping trip. Much needed, as I have a wedding to go to in 1 1/2 weeks. Let me tell you... shopping for a nice dress at 5 1/2 months pregnant is equivalent to torture. Not that I've ever been tortured... ok, maybe I'm exaggerating. It was not fun.

I gave up looking for a dress... they all looked like hideous sacks that belong on someone twice my age (and a poorly dressed woman of twice my age at that). Finally I just spent way too much on a blouse. One single blouse. That I will wear with black pants. How boring. I'm thoroughly un-thrilled. I guess I'll get my hair done. Though I'm not thrilled with my hair these days either. I really wish it would stop getting so darn thick.

But that's enough whining. I'm off to have a (hopefully) very productive day.

No comments: