Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm getting there

Promise... an update is coming soon! I've just been so bogged down with so many things (and won't bore you with all the details).

But, I'm asking a HUGE favor of all my favorite readers (you're all my favorite... cuz you keep coming back despite the fact I never seem to keep this blog up to date!!!!!). If you get the chance, can you pop over to my scrapping blog and let me know if it's working for you? I had major issues when I added flickr to my last version of the blog. So, I've simplified it and added flickr back, hoping (fingers crossed) that it's working for everyone now. Particularly anyone who had trouble with viewing the old version (Emma?).

I promise to repay you all with some REAL updates soon! ;)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Both Blogs are working for me